2. By accessing this website, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of the Legal Disclaimer.
3. EMRGO expressly reserves the right to make changes to the Legal Disclaimer, this website and its contents. Changes to the Legal Disclaimer are effective immediately upon posting of the amended text, content or other information on this website.
4. The Legal Disclaimer and any obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [DIFC? host jurisdiction]. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Legal Disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the [DIFC? host jurisdiction].
1. EMRGO maintains this website to provide direct access to its information, documents, data and materials (the “Material”) to those who choose to access and use this website. EMRGO maintains this website for general information purposes only.
2. Unless otherwise expressly stated, EMRGO owns the copyright and any other rights, titles and interests in and to the Material. 3. You may print and download extracts from this website subject to compliance with the following conditions:
(a) The Material on this website is only for personal use or for use within an individual firm or organisation; any Material that you copy, reproduce or save may (subject to the exception in sub-paragraph (d) below) only be used for personal viewing purposes or for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were copied, reproduced or saved;
(b) any extracts which are printed may only be used for personal viewing or for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were printed (subject to the exception in sub-paragraph (d) below);
(c) neither pages saved or stored, nor extracts printed, may (subject to the exception in sub-paragraph (d) below) be distributed to third parties or the public whether for profit or otherwise;
4. You must not reproduce or store in any form whatsoever any Material in this website on any other website or include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service, without EMRGO’s prior written consent.
5. You must not use the name or trademarks or logo or graphics of EMRGO in any advertisement or public announcement or any form of information or documents or records or communication (whether verbal or written or electronic or otherwise) without EMRGO’s prior written consent.
6. Subject to paragraph 7, if any Material is reproduced (whether in whole or in part and whether on paper or electronically or otherwise), you must ensure that any document, communication or publication or other format in which the Material is displayed does not:
(a) in any way imply that EMRGO is endorsing the document or publication or communication or other format in which the Material is displayed;
(b) present false or misleading information concerning EMRGO;
(c) contain content that could be construed as distasteful, misleading, offensive, controversial or against the public interest; or
(d) infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or otherwise contravene any applicable law or regulation.
7. Any rights not expressly granted in this Legal Disclaimer are reserved in full by EMRGO.
1. The solutions presented in this website are the collective services offered by the EMRGO Group. The services offered by each entity within the EMRGO Group will be according to their respective terms of business. For details of services and regulatory status, please visit the [webpage of the relevant entity].
2. Unless otherwise indicated, the Material contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While EMRGO endeavours to keep the contents and Material correct and up to date, EMRGO makes no representations or warranties whatsoever of any kind, whether express or implied, about:
(a) the completeness, accuracy, reliability, contemporaneity, suitability, or availability with respect to the contents of this website, including but not limited to the Material contained on this website;
(b) the non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the contents of this website, including but not limited to the Material contained on this website; or
(c) that the contents available through this website or any functions associated with this website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected or that this website and its server is and will be free of all viruses or other harmful elements.
(d) Any reliance you place on such contents and Material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3. EMRGO does not accept any liability nor can be held responsible for any damages, costs, loss or claims of any kind, whether under contract or tort or otherwise, including without limitation, any indirect or consequential damages of any kind or loss of business or profits howsoever caused and whether as a result of, or in connection with (directly or indirectly):
(a) the use of this website, its contents or the Materials;
(b) reliance on the contents of this website or the Materials;
(c) any error or omission or defect in the contents or Materials on this website;
(d) any action, inaction or decision taken as a result of or in connection with the use of this website or any information on this website; or
(e) any functions associated with this website or any viruses or other harmful elements.
(f) The official language of this website is English. We translate our website into other languages using Google Translate. Google Translate is a third-party service provided by Google that performs all translations directly and dynamically. By detecting patterns in documents that have already been translated by human translators, Google Translate can make intelligent guesses as to what an appropriate translation should be. This process of seeking patterns in large amounts of text is called "statistical machine translation". Since the translations are generated by machines, not all translation will be perfect. The more human-translated documents that Google Translate can analyse in a specific language, the better the translation quality will be. This is why translation accuracy will vary across languages.
(g) EMRGO is providing the Google Translate option to assist you in reading the website in languages other than English. For these translations, reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. These translations (as with the contents and Material on this website) are provided on an "as is" basis. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made by EMRGO as to the accuracy, reliability or correctness of any of these translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
(h) Any discrepancies or differences created in translating the content on this website from English into another language are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance, enforcement, or for any other purpose. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in these translations, please refer to the English version of the website.
(i) Part of this website contains information provided by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, these third parties are solely responsible for ensuring that the information they submit to EMRGO is accurate, complete and current and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. EMRGO is not responsible on any basis whatsoever for any information provided by third parties or for its verification and will not verify any such information. EMRGO reserves the right to omit, suspend, remove or edit any third-party information on this website.
(j) This website provides general information only and it is not intended, nor it is to be relied upon on any basis whatsoever, as any form of legal, financial, tax or other professional advice. You should consult appropriate professional advisers if you require financial or other advice. You should not rely upon any information or Material provided on this website as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.
(k) Access to this website may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
Links in this website to other websites
1. This website may offer links, such as hyperlinks or buttons, directing access to third party websites, which enable you to leave this website. EMRGO does not control or monitor these linked websites and shall not be responsible for any materials, information or content posted on these linked websites. EMRGO is not responsible for the availability of any linked website or any changes or updates to any linked website or any functions associated with any linked website or any viruses or other harmful elements associated, resulting from or connected to any linked website.
3. Third party linked websites may use web measurement tools, customisation technologies and cookies. EMRGO is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites, and, unless otherwise indicated, EMRGO does not use, share or maintain personal information that is collected by other websites.
Other websites links to this website
1. Except as set out below, links and caching to, and the framing of this website or any of its contents are prohibited.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the linking of any third-party websites to this website is permitted only where the link provided is to EMRGO homepage. Please note, EMRGO reserves the right to disable any link to EMRGO homepage of this website where EMRGO considers the link to be inappropriate.
3. Your linking to this website constitutes acceptance of this Legal Disclaimer, including any changes or modifications thereto. If you do not accept this Legal Disclaimer, you must discontinue linking to this website and any of its contents.
4. Unless stated on this website, in no circumstances shall EMRGO be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the contents of this website.
5. EMRGO disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this website or any of the contents of this website.
EMRGO uses Google Analytics as a web analytics tool to provide statistical reports to it on EMRGO’s website traffic. The statistical reports that EMRGO receives from Google Analytics contain data that is anonymised and aggregated and does not personally identify visitors to EMRGO website.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode